Who Wants To Feel The Buddha?

Sunday, March 4, 2012

A WTF Buddha True Story #1





Last time me and my family were visiting my folks, me and my girl were told some crazy as shit by my dad.  My   dad over the years has told me some stories that were so crazy but funny as fuck at the same time.  For me what made them so funny was the fact that I was hearing some unbelievable shit that actually happened.

One night I have him tell me and my wife a story he told me once when I was in my teens.  Back in my pop's day his hood was much like any other hood...NO ONE TALKED TO COPS.  That's just something that's hard coded into the brain at a young birth and if not you eventually will be reminded by different people and events as to why you should not fuck with the police.  There are some rare cases where you might want to involve the cops if words or a good ol fashion passionate ass whoopin won't solve the problem.

Anyways, my dad told us about these two brothers him and the rest of the teens around their way were sorta cool with.  From the jump, these two brothers were fucking crazy.  My dad told me and my girl that these brothers would use to sneak into nursing homes and rape elderly white women!!!!  When I first heard this when I was young I remember not being able to stop laughing about it for a whole fucking day on and off.  The shit was so mind blowing that I needed the day to laugh that shit out of my system.

When my dad was telling it this time around I had a few questions.  I can't remember the actual count, but when I asked how many I remember him telling me it was a whole lot of grannies getting their dry holes stretched out.  I mean these poor women were old ass fuck and probably didn't have much time left before these dudes went HAM on their pussies.  When I asked him what him and the other teens did to the brothers when they found out what they were doing he said all they did was tease them about it.  HOW THE FUCK DO YOU TEASE SOMEBODY ABOUT THEM RAPING AN OLD ASS LADY?!?!?!?!?!?!?  The back of my mind I was thinking "THAT'S IT!?!?!?!"  The way my pops explained it was that EVERYBODY knew EVERYBODY'S business back then.  EVERYBODY knew these niggas was raping old ass white women but nobody stopped to think, "Maybe we should call the cops...."  LMAO, he actually stopped to think about what he said and he had to shake his head like damn.  I guess they figured "It's not like they raped my grandma..." or "Shit, the broads were white anyway..."

Well the guys kept plugging along until they gave one old woman a heart attack and she died.  At this point the cops had to intervene because the count was getting ridiculous (One is unfortunate but any more than that...REAAAAAAAALLLYYY THO!?!?!?!?).  Plus the fact that these were lil' old white ladies made the case high profile.  We already know this would not be the case had it been black or brown granny getting it in before BINGO.


1) Have you heard a hood tale that was so fucked up you couldn't believe it was true?

2) Do you think there are things that go on in the hood that the outside world is oblivious too??? If so, what
    are they???

3) If you live in the hood, when are the only times calling the cops doesn't give you the snitch label???



Like my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter @BigBlackBuddha and tell a friend to tell a friend.

If you have an idea for a posting or you're in need of advice from me or the bloggers please send it to realspitforyall@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyscape

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detector